It seems like Samsung has started teasing an upcoming smartphone for the Chinese market and the phone (alleged Galaxy C9) in the teaser shows with metal body and speaks “The next big thing is coming“. It appears that the metal-clad device has antenna lines up top and have metal curves on the sides towards the back, purportedly making the phone easier to hold. Here are the rest of details you want to know about.
Teaser image however shows the upcoming Samsung phone, and the camera system is present in the center, could eventually be the Galaxy C9, which recently spotted in benchmarks listing. Also got FCC certification few days back confirming its battery package of 4000mAh. Also mentioned the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi certification, making it official announcement imminent.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Rumored Specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
By all means, Samsung could launch Galaxy C9 in China first, and might also make it to the US as well, around mid-November. Expected to land in Europe later on and any other markets for that matter.
You might also like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Specs Appears On GeekBench, Confirms Snapdragon 652 SoC, 6GB RAM And More
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Has Been Imported Into India For Testing
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Launched In India: Specs, Price, Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) Launched In China, Alongside Teased Galaxy On5 (2016)
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare