Xiaomi has already teased its upcoming phablet flagship, Mi Max with 6.4-inch 1080p screen ahead of its official launch event, alongside it has also confirmed the release date, which will held on May 10. Previous rumors claimed that the Xiaomi Max will feature a Quad HD 2k display, and will be coming equipped with Qualcomm Snapdrgaon 820 chipset, but after some time GFXBench benchmark listing revealed that it will a mid-ranger and be launched with 1080p screen and will be packed with Snapdrgaon 650 SoC, same hardware keys found inisde the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Rest of the specifications are a bit similar to Redmi Note 3, but it’s not clear yet whether a dedicated SIM card slot or hybrid SIM is present. Today, we come across some of the details, which states that it will have an hybrid dual-SIM slot. Battery package is still a mystery, which could be as huge as 5000mAh and likely to have a fingerprint scanner on the back.
Xiaomi Max Rumored Specs
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
The Xiaomi Mi Max launch event will be taking place at Beijing National Convention Center next month. Expected to grab more information on its specs, price and availability date outside China.
You may also like to check out: