Announced in China last week, the Vivo X5 Max packs a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED screen with 3.98mm narrow bezels, runs on an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 CPU with Adreno 405 GPU and flaunts on Funtouch OS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat.
The Vivo X5Max features a 13-megapixel rear with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera sensors. With magnesium alloy and stainless steel body and back with anti-fingerprint coating, the X5 Max got YAMAHA YSS-205X digital surround signal processing chip, SABRE E9601 DAC and Ti’s OPA1612 amplifier for best audio output. Its combined audio set up as Hi-Fi 2.0!
The Vivo thinnest smartphone is a dual-SIM comes with a micro SIM and a nano SIM that doubles up as a microSD slot when you don’t want to use the secondary slot. It has a 3.5mm audio jack and interlocking design to fit the thin frame.
Vivo X5Max Key Features
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM ( micro SIM + nano SIM)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 153.90 × 78.00 × 4.75mm
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2000mAh battery
Available in Aurora White color and the Vivo X5 Max is priced at Rs. 32,980. Go on sale offline only, later this December month 2014.