Xiaomi has scheduled an event tomorrow in China where it is expected to announce one Redmi or two Xiaomi phones with a metal body. Teaser features Xiaomi’s brand ambassadors, Chinese actress Liu Shishi holding a device and actor Wu Xiubo with another meta smartphone.
It’s now official, Xiaomi is all set for a news conference scheduled for August 25th, where the MIUI-based company is expected to launch a new hardware. The two smartphones Redmi 4 and Redmi Note 4 leaked multiple times on the internet Web. As well we have shared some of the live images of Redmi 4 recently, as believed to see it launch alongside the Redmi Note 4 at the event on the given date.
Rumored Specifications For:
Redmi 4, is the next-generation smartphone in Redmi line, which is said to be featuring a 5-inch Full HD display, 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor, Adreno 506 GPU. Will be available in two variants, with 2GB RAM + 16GB storage and 3GB RAM/32GB memory, and further expandable via microSD card.
Also said that the Redmi 4 comes running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on top, sports 13MP rear-facing camera with LED flash, 5MP selfie shooter, Fingerprint sensor, Infrared, and supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. It is going to pack a 4000mAh battery, as per the claims.
The Redmi Note 4 on the other hand is said to include:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
For more details regarding the new Xiaomi Redmi devices, stay tuned to grab information tomorrow.
You may also like to check out: