Xiaomi has kicked off its Diwali Mi sale in India. In addition to the deals and discounts, the Chinese manufacturer offering the highly-anticipated smartphones and tablets at a reasonable price range, like Redmi 3S at Re. 1 and more deals are also placed, alongside the availability of Mi Max Prime.
The company has also launched the Xiaomi Mi Max Prime in India, which is priced at Rs. 19,999 and is available on mi.com and Amazon India.
The smartphone went on sale at 10pm IST and is already been out of stock on the company’s official website. Amazon.in is also taking orders, but informs that the shipping will only commence on 19th October. Available in both Gold and Grey colors, and the Amazon India is only orders for the Gold version of Mi Max Prime, and that too offering it at a zero interest EMI in partnership with Bajaj Finserv.
As you all know by now that the Mi Max Prime is the successor and the upgraded variant of the Mi Max smartphone, launched back in June this year. The only difference you can count is that the Mi Max Prime offers a different processor from Qualcomm, Snapdragon 652 and packs in more RAM than its predecessor. The Mi Max Prime built with 4GB of RAM and offers 128GB of internal storage, compared to the SD 650 SoC paired with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage on the Mi Max.
Other key feature are the same apart from the aforementioned. Rest includes:
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime Specifications
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 173.1×88.3×7.5mm; Weight: 203g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
It’s your turn to make a conclusion whether to buy Mi Max Prime or go for the next-generation Mi Note 2.
You might also like to check out: