Talking about Xiaomi Redmi 4 design which has gone live, leaked in few alleged images through Weibo user. It’s the fourth-generation Redmi smartphone said to be carrying a better-than-best processor, which also suggests that the company might host an event in China on August 25th, release date to launch the well-rumored Redmi 3/3S successor. Thus far we can only share a few specs of the yet-unannounced Redmi 4, according to GFXBench listing.
The leaked images appears to show the testing unit of Redmi 4 and the device in full glory. But the aesthetics and of course, the design of the purported device seems no difference than its predecessors and existing line. Confirmed the Redmi 4’s unibody metal design and it perhaps uses the fingerprint sensor for unlocking and authentication purposes, equipped below the rear camera module.
In the past previous, the same phone emerged on Geekbench benchmarking results revealing that the Redmi 4 is powered by an Octa-Core 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 processor, a 5-inch full HD 1080p display, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, microSD card. On software front, it was said to be coming with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, 4G VoLTE support etc.
Now that a range of another leaked set of images claims there will be another variant of Redmi 4 with 2GB RAM, 16GB of built-in storage. Rest of the rumored specifications includes:
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB/ 3GB of RAM, 16GB/ 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Fingerprint sensor, metal-unibody
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
Just yesterday we have come through a new era of Mi Note 2 flagship renders, which Xiaomi is expected to announce in September next month. Shown its display of 5.7-inch 1080p/QHD display, 4000mAh battery, Qualcomm SD821 SoC and dual 12-megapixel rear cameras.
Anything can happen these days, as here’s a big competition in the smartphone world today, as just yesterday LeEco and Coolpad both introduced a dual 13MP camera smartphone, called Cool1. Xiaomi seems to also be planning to grab the market share by launching a dual camera smartphone in its best category soon. Stay tuned!
You might also like to check out:
- Xiaomi VR Headset Now Launches With Zipper Design In China
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Redmi 3S Prime With 5-Inch HD Display, 4100mAh Battery, Fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE Launched In India
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Will Be The First Laptop Announced Today, Available For $750