Xiaomi seems like planning to launch a successor Redmi Note 4X to the already available Redmi Note 4. Leaks somewhat confirms hardware key features.
Now the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X on the cards, as it would be the Snapdragon version of the smartphone that will be introduced for Indian market. According to the images that has surfaced, the Redmi Note 4X runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8.1 on top. Also expected to pack a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage and will be offered in 32GB storage capacity as well.
Rest of the specs are expected to be more similar to the originally introduced Note 4 version, which also ready to debut in India with Snapdragon SoC.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory via microSD
- MIUI 8.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X to be priced at 1299 Yuan ($180 / Rs. 12725 approx.). When the purported smartphone is set to launch is unknown.