Xiaomi has announced the unveil on Weibo also confirmed that the device will be called the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, which has already cleared TENAA, will be made official next week of this month. The much-rumored Redmi Note 4X has finally launching on February 14. Here’s everything we know so far about it.
The successor to the Redmi Note 4, the Note 4X is all set to take the wraps off. According to an invite spotted on Weibo, Xiaomi is hosting an event in China on Valentine’s Day, where it is widely expected to debut the much anticipated smartphone.
The teaser of the Redmi Note 4X says that it will be introduced by a new ambassador, who could be 16 years old, but it didn’t reveal any other details on the smartphone. If it’s anything to believe the previous rumors that indicate the phone will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 653 chipset instead of Helio X20 in the Chinese or Snapdragon 625 in the Indian version of the Redmi Note 4X.
The images appears to show up a physical Home button on the front, the antenna bands run along the top and bottom of the hardware. While it is all known that the up front physical Home button will double as a fingerprint sensor. Based on what it is rumored, the hardware key features are said to include:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory via microSD card
- MIUI 8.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 16MP / 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Also suggested that the Redmi Note 4X holds some similarities with the Redmi Note 4 in terms of the specs, which may include the MediaTek Helio X20 SoC, the 13-megapixel rear camera and the 4100mAh battery package, though. Making the Redmi Note 4X more powerful one than the Redmi Note 4 (Specifications/Comparison).
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is rumored to be available starting at 1299 yuan (US$ 189 / Rs. 12710 approx.). Stay tuned for more!
You might also like to check out:
- Honor 6X With Two Rear Cameras Vs Redmi Note 4 Specs Compared
- Nokia 6 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs LeEco Le 2 Vs Coolpad Cool 1 Dual: Specs, Price