The source has managed to obtain the specs sheet of the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2, today. If this leak is anything to go by, then here are the details you want to know about.
It shows up that the Redmi Pro 2 will get 3GB RAM, also tipped to have a 12MP+5MP dual camera setup on the back and a 16MP selfie shooter on the front.
Given the fact that the dual camera will consist of the 12-megapixel Sony IMX362 sensor along with a 5-megapixel Samsung S5K4E8. Somewhat unbelievable, in this case, as the Chinese manufacturer is using two different kinds of camera technology inside its yet-unannounced Redmi Pro 2 handset. But the sensor on the front is again provided by Samsung – model number S5K3P8.
For now, the list which placed above as a screenshot doesn’t actually provide or specify anything about what chipset is powering the Redmi Pro 2 though, we’ve heard of the Snapdragon 660 previously.
Finally the allegedly leaked specs also say that the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 will lose the AMOLED screen for an LCD, though we can only hope that won’t be the case. Stay tuned for more!
You may also like to check out:
- Galaxy Note 7 FE ‘Fandom Edition’ Release Date Tipped In New Report
- Compare OnePlus 5 Vs Xiaomi Mi6: What’s Different
- How To Downgrade iOS 11 Beta To iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.3 [Tutorial]
- Download Remote Play For PS4 On iOS iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11 Beta 2 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]