Xiaomi is already planning to hold a scheduled launch event on July 27 in China where it might introduce the new Redmi Pro smartphone. That was already been confirmed by the company itself, breaking the rumor, as it was expected to release a new Redmi Note 4. Now that, the company has pushed out official videos of the upcoming smartphone that gives us an idea on what we can expect with the Redmi Pro release.
Xiaomi’s first teaser although shows up French dessert called ‘OLED Ping’ tipped at OLED display, and the second teaser appears to be a bamboo shot and ten different types of nuts that indicates a dual camera module and 10-core / Deca-Core processor.
Rumored Specifications Includes:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) OLED display from AUO
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 SoC
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 12 MP dual rear cameras with Sony IMX260 and ISOCELL S5K2L1 sensors
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,700mAh battery
If the given Redmi Pro becomes official on 27th of July, then it can be expected to feature a metal unibody design. Tomorrow, Xiaomi will be releasing another teaser video featuring actor Liu Haoran. Complete details can be known just after Xiaomi Redmi Pro goes live on next Wednesday.
You may also like to check out: