With insane AnTuTu benchmarks the unannounced Xiaomi Mi 5S scores over 164,000 in the benchmark test, which is for the Mi 5S smartphone scheduled for a launch at an event set on September 27. Xiaomi has all set to introduce its 2016 flagship smartphone Mi 5S on the given date, but before that date comes, revealed its specs and high benchmark scores for the handset. Here are the details.
Today, Xiaomi has released a new teaser for the upcoming Mi 5S smartphone that shows up impressive benchmark results of over 164119 on AnTuTu. The same score that Xiaomi choose to memorialize n a teaser for the top-end power packed model. Other than that the Mi 5S is said to feature a 5.15-inch Force Touch screen with a 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
Under-the-hood, the Mi 5S is apparently be powered by a Snapdragon 821 SoC with a quad-core 2.15GHz CPU, paired with Adreno 530 GPU, to compete with the likes of LeEco Le Pro 3 smartphone debuted just few days ago. Also find the Qualcomm’s ultrasonic fingerprint scanner embedded under the screen. There’s still 16-megapixel rear camera offering 4-axis OIS, phase detection AutoFocus (PDAF) and has a f/1.8 aperture sensor. For the selfies, the Mi 5S front camera gets a 13-megapixel sensor and the whole hardware is coming with a 3490mAh battery package.
The aforementioned scores beats the phones running Snapdragon 820, including OnePlus 3 with 6GB of RAM, but can’t compete with Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, whereas both are powered by Apple A10 Fusion Chip – achieved scores of over 1,75,000 points in AnTuTu.
Other Xiaomi Mi 5S rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display, 95% of the NTSC color gamut, 650 nits brightness
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB, 128GB or 256GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3490mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Reportedly, there seems to be Xiaomi offering Mi 5S smartphone in two different storage variants, one with 6GB RAM + 128GB of internal memory, allegedly priced at $299 USD. The Mi 5S Plus with the same 6 Gigs of RAM and 256GB of storage set you back at US$344.
Xiaomi has already sent out invitations last week for the unveiling of the Mi 5s, which will be held on September 27th. We will get more details of the Xiaomi Mi 5S once it goes official next Tuesday. Stay tuned.
You might also like to check out:
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Camparison
- iPhone 7 Benchmarks: It’s Faster Than All MacBook Airs Ever, Top Android Phones In 2016
- Xiaomi Mi5s Is Coming With A Pressure-Sensitive Display, An Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner And More