In several recent leaks ZTE Nubia X8 has been showing off its face and today, it directly confirms its power hardware key features and design. Point to be noted here is that this upcoming Nubia Z8 launching in three different versions, while the most top-loaded smartphone variant will come paired with 6GB of RAM and potentially unreleased Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 823 SoC.
To compete with Xiaomi’s 6.4-inch Mi Max, ZTE’s new Nubia X8 to carry a 6.44-inch display, and unveiled at entry level, mid-ranger and high-end variants. It seems ZTE following the Xiaomi Mi5 entry and mid-level offering in terms.
The entry-level Nubia X8 variant will be powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset, 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage and uses 1080p fullHD display. While the mid-ranger will pose with the same SD820 processing factor but adds 1 gig extra power making it 4GB of RAM, and carries a QHD (2560×1440) resolution screen. Additionally, the middle Nubia X8 variant to include a 64GB of on-board storage.
The ZTE’s 2016 flagship smartphone with powerhoused specs, Nubia X8 will be packed with Snapdragon 823 SoC and a huge 6GB of RAM and adds 4K Ultra High-Definition (UHD) screen and goes on sale in two models, one with 128GB and another 256GB ROM options.
If these leaks are anything to do so. the ZTE Nubia X8 variants with metal body are expected to debut in Q3 or Q4 this year.
You may also like to check out:
- ZTE Launches Axon Watch, Axon Mini Phone And Spro 2 Smart Projector For China
- Best ZTE Mobiles With Powerful Specifications Available At Decent Price-Tags
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison
- Xiaomi Mi5 Price Vs. Galaxy S7 With Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM: Specs And Hardware Keys Compared
- Next Snapdragon 823 Chipset To Power Up Samsung Galaxy Note 6, LG G Flex 3 And Other New Flagships