Nokia 8, the flagship Android-based smartphone has started receiving its final Android 8.0 Oreo update today, as it was in beta release for the smartphone last month. A build that users could install via an update over-the-air signing up to a beta tester.
While HMD Global has promised to offer Oreo update for all its Nokia-branded Android phones. In India, the final Android Oreo build rollout begins from November 24.
The Nokia Android 8.0 Oreo update is 1518.1MB in size and contains the month’s Android Security Update. All other Nokia Android phones from HMD Global will also receive their 8.0 Oreo update in the near future, namely, the Nokia 2, Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6. Apparently, they should all also get their Android P update, as promised by the company last month.
Nokia 8 Android 8.0 Oreo Release Notes & Changelog
Android 8.0 Oreo features include Background limits, Picture-to-Picture (PiP), Snoozing individual notifications, Wide-gamut color for apps, Adaptive icons, Companion device pairing, Keyboard navigation, AAudio API for Pro Audio and more.
The Android Oreo version 4.35J also includes security patch fro November 2017. It is rolling out in phases over a period of 2 days to global models and some operators still reviewing the software so some variants might get it next week.
- Nokia 2 Price In India Is Rs 6999, Goes On sale November 24
- Samsung’s New Galaxy S9 Renders Exclusively Reveals Its Design And More
- iPhone X Successor Rumored To Feature Dual-SIM 4G LTE Carrier Support
- Pokemon Go 1.53.2 IPA And 0.831.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- PS4 Black Friday 2017 Deals Goes Live Early: Grab 1TB Slim Model For $199
- Get iPhone X Animoji On iPhone 7, Android And Other Devices For Free, Here’s How
- OnePlus 5T Review: An Outstanding Combination Of Specs, Design, And Price
- Xiaomi Mi7 Will Reportedly Have A 6.01-Inch OLED Bezel-Less Screen, Dual-Lens Cameras