Just after Nokia 8 prototype surfaced last week we have today got hold of new Nokia P1 details. Leaked in Russia, and as the reports suggests, the upcoming top-end Nokia P1 smartphone will purely be based on Sharp AQUOS Xx3 – introduced last year that said to feature a similar 5.3-inch fullHD 1080p IGZO display, under-the-hood, this phone will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset and 6GB of RAM memory instead of SD820 SoC and 3GB RAM on the Sharp phone.
However, it was rumored that the Nokia P1 will be announced at this year’s Mobile World Congress (MWC 2017). While the pricing information for the Nokia P1 has also been estimated – would cost $800 (Rs. 54380 approx.) for the base variant and will go up to $950 (Rs. 64560 roughly) for the 256GB high-end model.
Nokia P1 Rumored Specifications
- 5.3-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD Sharp IGZO 120Hz display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB , 128GB / 256GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 22.6MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Carl ZEISS optics, 4K Video recording
- Front-facing camera
- IP55 / IP57 ratings for dust and water resistance
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 4
So we have the the specs and price info for the yet-unannounced Nokia P1 smartphone, but all these are just predictions, and you shouldn’t be more confident about the above mentioned details which are not officially confirmed, so take this report with a grain of salt. Stay tuned!
You might also like to check out:
- Leaked Nokia 8 Specs With 5.7-Inch QHD Super AMOLED Display, Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM, 24MP Camera And More
- Nokia 6 With Android 7.0 Nougat, 4GB RAM Announced: Price, Specs And Release Date
- Nokia 6 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs LeEco Le 2 Vs Coolpad Cool 1 Dual: Specs, Price Compared