First and foremost, OnePlus 6 pricing details have been leaked which might be company’s most expensive phone yet. Another news probably hints at the appearance and design of it. Here are the details.
The OnePlus 6 launch is just around the corner as the Chinese phone maker preparing its next-generation flagship in Q2 this year. This leak emerged online claiming the price and key features of the yet-unannounced smartphone. According to the new leak, the OnePlus 6 is said to enter the ranks of the premium flagships when it comes to pricing strategy.
The report also suggests that the OnePlus 6 be the company’s most expensive smartphone yet, which usually has a new 256GB internal storage. The leaks also reveals a dual camera system of 16MP and 20MP sensors on the back.
With the Oppo R15 officially announced in China today, we have a good idea of what OnePlus’ next phone might look like. Since OnePlus’s initiative resembles the design of Oppo’s, which also shares ownership. For instance, the OnePlus 5 bears a strong resemblance to the Oppo R11, and the current flagship, OnePlus 5T ended up looking almost identical to the R11S.
The OnePlus 6 is also rumored to have a 19:9 notched display, according to a leak from earlier this month spotted. Likewise, the R15 has a notch at the top imitates the iPhone X’s look, hinting that the OnePlus 6 might also sport the same interesting haircut.
The rest of the R15 specifications include a 6.28-inch OLED display with 2280×1080 pixel screen and slim bezels, a 3450mAh battery, and a MediaTek Helio P60 processor. It will sell R15 smartphone at around $475 USD. Neveretheless, there’s a premium “Dream Mirror edition” which will cost about $45 more, will come in a ceramic body, and be powered by a Snapdragon 660 SoC.
Other features you’ll find on the regular R15 are a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, Android 8.1 Oreo. It also has a dual 12MP and 5MP rear-facing cameras and a front 20MP camera, while Dream Mirror edition keeps the same front camera and gets a higher specced 16MP and 20MP combo.
While the OnePlus 6 is said to be priced at US $749 (roughly Rs. 48,800). And OnePlus 6 specs in the leaked images show a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 256GB built-in space, Dash Charge support, a 6.2-inch display, and a 3D glass back design. A CNMO report cites a leaked screenshot.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Patch For Xbox One Will Be Released Today
- PUBG Mobile Crashing On iPhone 5s? You Are Not Alone
- Fortnite 3.3 Patch Notes Out Now: Adds Remote Explosives, Supply Llamas, More Detailed
- PUBG Mobile USA Version APK, iOS Download Links Officially Released
- Download: FortCraft Android APK, iOS IPA Brings Fortnite Mobile Clone To Official App Store
- You Can Now Buy A Tesla Using Apple Pay Or Make Model X / S Down Payments
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch The Easy Way
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]