Introduced Oppo R5 as the worlds thinnest smartphone with a stainless steel body integrated with a micro-arc frame and unveiled with just 4.85mm thick size. Back in September, the Oppo R5 was showcased at an even in Singapore and the company has just announced, it will hit the Indian market by December end. Expected price range is also stated as would be in between INR25,000 to Rs. 30,000 respectively.
Talking about the Oppo R5 specs, it has a 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED screen, packs Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC with Adreno 405 GPU and runs Color OS 2.0-based on Android 4.4 KitKat. Camera front, the Oppo R5 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing sensor.
- 5.2-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Color OS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, Schneider lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4.85mm thick
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2000mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge
Oppo R5 will be available in Silver color and for the initial pricing we have to wait for the launch date which will be held very soon in India.
Also like to check: