Yet another release, PUBG Mobile fans! The team behind the global phenomenon and Fortnite Mobile competitor, PUBG has officially pushed another battle royale version release out into the Chinese market, this time taking PUBG Mobile to version 0.9.5.
This latest PUBG Mobile v0.9.5 relatively comes packed with a plethora of changes, improvements, and additions that will give any gamer enough to sink their teeth into. As with the most major releases, version 0.9.5 brings with it new weapons and much more.
The release patch notes give gamers of PUBG Mobile some new weaponry that should immediately delight those who are in it for the carnage and destruction. There is also a new Competitive Mode offering disabled auto-pickups, weapons which don’t come with bullets auto-loaded, and even doors that won’t just open for you.
The major update you will notice received by the PUBG Mobile is a more competitive experience which is what you seek, and yes, this is the mode for you. Rather than being actual features or functionality additions, the team behind this increment has also introduced some new vehicle and combat optimizations, hopefully, offer a recognizable improvement in the perceived quality of gameplay.
Players now have first=person perspective driving whilst inside of a vehicle. It’s the ability to turn car roadies off, more realistic sound for specific vehicles, and multiple improvements to the combat aspect of the game which should otherwise be instantly evident for anyone who is regular PUBG Mobile gamer.
You will have something that is definitely going to be well-received by those in the Chinese market who have been craving a new version. As always, when you take into account the optimizations, the excellent improvements, and the overall feel of PUBG Mobile version of the game, the team has been happy to oblige with a release.
Hardcore PUBG Mobile gamers based in China, or if who are entirely new to mobile gaming and the battle royale genre in general and have just heard amazing things about PUBG, and its mobile rejoice, then grab the latest version, right now. Simply grab your mobile device, head on over to the relevant application store, and make sure that you grab the latest 0.9.5 release.
Remember, this release is solely limited to the Chinese version of the game and won’t be available in English or in global app stores. The complete changelog for version 0.9.5 can be seen below.
Up next to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Now
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3, iOS 11.3.1 Final Without Computer Using TweakBox Electra App
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]