Are you aware of the smash-hit PUBG Mobile for Android is now available with built-in modifications, in an unofficial capacity, may not?
Like several other games or “++” designed apps on iOS, the modified versions of PUBG Mobile on Android are released into the wild. Now, developers looking to enhance the game with their own customized features and functionality.
You may be an active PUBG Mobile player on Android? Of course, that be the Chinese or English version, it stands to reason that you might want to take a little breathe into the world of game modification and see what’s actually available. Obviously, the features and functionality offered really depends on the modified version that you download, but we’ve covered some of what you can expect more from, below.
What exactly does the modded version of Android do?
Like all modified versions of any game or title, the actual purpose behind it is to introduce additional functionality or capability which isn’t offered in the official version. When modified PUBG Mobile versions are concerned, the additions can be extremely plentiful, and include, but are not limited to, some of the features listed below:
- Automatic aiming
- The ability to aim and lock onto a target
- Aim assist functionality
- Rapid fire abilities
- No recoil in place
- Unlimited financial resources
- License verification bypass
- No fog within the game
- No grass within the game
and much, much more depending on the modified version that you install
How to get it?
First, you all going to need to download the required modified APK file as well as the accompanying OBB data file. No, we’re not linking you directly to those necessary files for obvious reasons but a little search should sort you out.
Step 2: Once downloaded, extract the OBB file and all of its contents and move everything to sdcard/android/obb.
Step 3: Install the modified PUBG Mobile APK on your Android device. This is all you will need to do other than launch the game and enjoy the associated modifications.
Keep in mind that, like many other apps and modified titles, Tencent Mobile might actually start detecting users who are accessing the game from modified versions of the apps, meaning that do run the risk of having your account blockage/banned from its servers.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile Bots: Here’s How To Spot And Remove Them [Guide]
- Fortnite Mobile 3.3.1 iOS Download For iPhone And iPad Released, Here’s What Is New
- Download: FortCraft Android APK, iOS IPA Brings Fortnite Mobile Clone To Official App Store
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch The Easy Way
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]