You cannot open a web browser right now without searching any topics related to two of the biggest smartphone games around – PUBG Mobile and Fortnite Mobile right now.
While the latter is also a royale battle game though, is available as an early access offering for iOS. There is no Android Fortnite game version as yet which means that if you’re using anything other than an iPhone or iPad and want to get involved in the action series, you’re going to need to download PUBG. Which is fine, because it’s pretty great and available in English US version, alongside the Chinese version.
This being a full of a shooter, complete with everything you would expect from a game like this, PUBG name. There are restrictions on which devices are capable of playing it. Even if you meet those restrictions, depending on the device currently in your hand you might find that the overall experience is nevertheless, brilliant. Or unfortunately, PUBG is not quite as brilliant as you might have hoped.
Regardless of, being able to play PUBG at all is quite an achievement on a mobile device in our opinion, so what if you do need you want to be able to join in? We’re welcoming you asking for.
Note: Whether you are on iOS or Android, an active internet connection with fast data speeds is required for this game to work.
According to the specifications for the PUBG gameplay, it is compatible with more than 500 devices, are to be able to claim. That means you’re good to go if you are using a device with Android 5.1.1 or later so long as it has 2GB of RAM or more. Luckily, I am having Honor 7X.
When it comes to iPhone or iPad platforms, the list of iOS devices that are supported is a lengthy one, but essentially you need to be using something running iOS 9 or later. Owners of an iPhone need to be an iPhone 5s or newer and if you’re using an iPad, then it better to be on an iPad mini 2 or iPad Air or newer if you want to play PUBG.
“Compatible with iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, mini 2, mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, Air 2, Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, mini 3, mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, mini 4, mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th & 6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th & 6th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).”
Last and final point to note – if you’re using an iOS device, it cannot be jailbroken or else PUBG will refuse to work. We know party poopers!
Up next to check out:
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.4.0 Patch Notes For English USA Market On Android, iOS Released
- iOS 11.3 Download Final IPSW Version For iPad 6 Released
- iOS 11.4 Beta Download To Bring ClassKit Framework To iPhone And iPad, Apple Confirms
- PUBG Mobile Tips And Tricks For Android And iOS The Game Doesn’t Tell
- PUBG Mobile Mod APK Download For Android Now Available, Here’s What You Need To Know
- PUBG Mobile Bots: Here’s How To Spot And Remove Them [Guide]
- Apple Watch Series 4 Will Have All-New Design, 15% More Screen, Longer Battery Life
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]