In the world of PUBG there are regular updates right now that can complete the competition against Fortnite. No matter which of the two big software releases you find yourself playing the most, both of them are battle royale titles. But it’s fair to say that these games are popular, and part of that popularity comes from the constant updates the game receive.
Whether those updates are bringing new game modes, new characters or additional weapons or accessories or just plain old bug fixes, the rate at which both are receiving updates is pretty impressive.
Tencent Games, for instance, have shared a new addition to PUBG Mobile via the game’s Twitter account and it’s something that many gamers have been looking forward to. Feel like your pajamas aren’t fit for your PUBG Mobile killing sprees? Here’s how to get into some more fashionable clothes.
Talking about the Trench Coat. As the games’ maker shared via Twitter earlier that new wearable is available now. It has also been noted that this is only going to be the case for a limited period of time. We don’t know how long that is going to be, but again, if you’re one of those who has to have the latest look, even in-game, then it’s time to get it on. You’re going to want to try and get your hands on this sooner rather than later.
Being big fans of both Epic Games’ Fortnite and Tencent’s PUBG as we know you are too. We’re looking forward to seeing how the two games and their respective developers move through 2018. Of course, there has never been a better time to be a fan of battle royale shooters, especially in mobile!
Stay tuned for more:
- PUBG Mobile 0.7.1 Beta APK, iOS App Rolls Out, Patch Notes Teased
- Download iOS 11.4 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Update [Testers Only]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue
- Fortnite v5 (5.0) Patch Notes Reveal: The Release Will Bring Improved Controller Support, Competitive Mode, Much More