PUBG or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds title is without a doubt the biggest name in the gaming world right now although the Fortnite fans may have a thing or two to say about that.
With a PUBG Mobile USA English version 0.4.0 release now out of the way, the developer behind the game, Tencent has turned its attention to getting a new Xbox One PUBG update out the door. And with its release today we are in receipt of a host of important bug fixes.
Here, with those fixes, also have some cosmetics that have been added via a Western Military Crate that can be earned with Battle Points.
It already received a Battle War mode, the new patch notes released, officially dubbed Patch 12 for those who are keeping tabs, is a laundry list of gameplay and interface fixes that will supposedly see your biggest battle, gripe rectified, whatever that may be.
You will find a newly optimized vehicle system, for example, as well as a fix for a problem which saw voice chat cause crashes for some gamers. Those of you, who like their user interfaces to be just right will also be pleased to see that a bug which caused layouts to be misaligned has now been rectified, squashed, too.
The full Patch Notes of Xbox PUBG update 12 details:
Being a PUBG fan and playing it on Xbox One, now would be a very good time to try everything out, immediately.
- Uber Drive App Gets New Boss, Identifies Areas For The Best Fares, More
- A Simple Link Facebook Now Lets You Check If Your Data was Shared With Cambridge Analytica
- PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 APK For Android, iOS App Global Release Is Inevitable
- First Foldable iPhone Prediction To Hit Market This Year
- iOS 11.4 Beta 2 Download Expected Release Date For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12 Concept Video Shows Off Always On Display, Site-Wide Dark Mode, Much More
- Download iOS 11.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 11.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Of Final Version Right Here
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]