Apple is widely expected to announce three new 2018 iPhone models later this year, maybe on September 12th Keynote event. But according to a report out of China, suggesting there may actually be a fourth handset on the records which specifically built with that country in mind.
Existing rumors and speculations say Apple launching an OLED 5.8-inch iPhone X successor as well as a 6.5-inch OLED iPhone X Plus, and the LCD 6.1-inch model with a low-cost price-tag. And the later version of the Apple’s handset is where we’re interested in here today.
Rumors have it that Apple set to take that iPhone model its first with dual-SIM capabilities especially plans to release for Asian continent regions. If this new report becomes true, then, there will actually be two versions of 6.1-inch LCD iPhones available; one of which coming with a dual-SIM tray configuration for use in China (and maybe India as well) with another sporting a single-SIM tray for use everywhere else around the globe.
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has been predicting that an iPhone capable of taking two SIM cards, where the recent discoveries in the iOS 12 beta 5 release have also indicated that to be the real case with references to a second SIM slot spotted. So it’s very much clear someone somewhere will be able to buy one.
This is indeed a new report and for the first time, we have heard that the device iPhone will be a China-only affair, however, although it does make a modicum of sense.
No matter how many SIM card trays it ships with the 2018 LCD iPhone is expected to be the first and the least costly of the new handsets, making it perhaps more likely that Apple would otherwise choose it as the cheaper model that could eventually be offered in two different configurations depending on the region in which it will be sold.
With Apple – all set to announce its three variants, or four new iPhones in a matter of weeks, as we edge closer and closer to the release date, the guesswork comes to an end. At least until next year.
(Source: Economic Daily News)
Next up to check:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Now
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3, iOS 11.3.1 Final Without Computer Using TweakBox Electra App
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]