And yes, Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ have included the best camera systems which go beyond the hype of Pixel 2 and Apple’s iPhone X. But the fact here is with the Galaxy S9 4K 60fps video recording when compared to the iPhone X 4K 60fps recording fails because Samsung’s device has limitations.
Getting into the topic of how better Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 perform when it comes to 4K video recording at 60fps. As it to be expected, though. Many of those compare the Galaxy S9 with the iPhone X, and Samsung’s new hardware doesn’t often come out on top. Its 4K video recording at 60fps capability is, undoubtedly, no different.
The conclusion comes with an ease, Samsung’s Galaxy S9 can’t record 4K video at 60fps as long as iPhone X does. Here’s one way the iPhone X beats Samsung’s Galaxy S9 badly, even though both the S9 and S9+ have the most advanced smartphone camera ever made.
The reason behind this is the fact that the Galaxy S9 and S9+ have a five-minute recording limit for 4K-resolution video at 60fps. As pointed out by a Reddit user, while the Snapdragon 845/Exynos-powered Galaxy S9 and indeed the Galaxy S9+ are both capable of recording 4K video at 60fps, but not just like iPhone X, (which is the first smartphone to bring the capability) there is one pretty large caveat to be considered – it can only do it for few maximum minutes per recording. The A11 Bionic-powered iPhone X, in contrast, will continue recording 4K at 60fps video until it runs out of space, which, considering the size of the files 4K video creates, might not be too long!
At this point, it is all so easy to point the finger at Samsung and assume there is some sort of technical limitation causing this five-minute restriction on 4K video recording, but that does not appear to be the case.
Multiple Android manufacturers also implement a similar limitation on their high-end phones, so if the problem is indeed technical, it’s one that is common to all Android devices, too.
Of course, no matter the reason or error could be, but the end result is still that if you want to go to vlogging 4K video at 60fps. Then, you’re going to want to get an iPhone rather than a competing Android product – and that includes the fancy new GALAXY S9.
Also like to check out:
- iOS 12 Concept Reveals New Lock Screen, Guest Mode, Split View On iPhone, More
- Substitute 0.0.5 ForiOS 11 Electra Jailbreak Cydia Alternative Released
- Best Cydia Repos / Sources For iOS 11 Jailbreak Electra [2018 Edition]
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Cydia Compatibility List For Electra
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch The Easy Way
- iOS 11.2.6 Release Notes, Changes, Security Content: Everything You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]