The latest leak on Geekbench details Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro and it’s handful of specifications and today spotted on AnTuTu benchmarking site revealing another set of hardware key features that will definitely catch your mind.
It was first reported that Samsung is working on the successor phones to the newly launched Galaxy C7 and Galaxy C5 and it finally entered into the development. An upgraded model of the Galaxy C7 Pro with model number SM-C7010 has surfaced on two benchmarking websites.
The listing however shows up the same 1080p display, but 4GB of RAM memory and a 16-megapixel front-facing and rear camera, that too powered by the new version of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 626 processor. In the other listing, the upcoming Galaxy C7 Pro suggests to come with a 2.21GHz octa-core processor and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box. Results of the bench test, the phone scored 1000 on a single-core test and 5679 on the multi-core test.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50 5G Modem With Up To 5Gbps Download Speeds Announced And More
- Qualcomm Announces Samsung’s 10nm Process-Based Snapdragon 835 SoC, Coming Next Year
It is also expected that the new Galaxy C7 Pro will feature a similar unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the Home button. Additionally, the same Galaxy C7 Pro was also spotted on India’s import/export site Zauba, which claims the smartphone will have a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED screen and showed that it is backed by a 3000mAh battery, along with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
According to Zauba listing, the Galaxy C7 Pro is priced at $199, when exchanged it will be costing around Rs 14,000 nearby. This doesn’t mean that the phone will be available at the given infor at this level when launched officially, but the value is computed just for regulatory purposes.
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
There’s still another variant of Galaxy C5, the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro sitting inside the rumor mill, which was also found its place on Zauba. As per the listing, it bears the model number SM-C5010 and is priced for Rs 20,483.
Rumored specs of Galaxy C5 Pro also specified. It will be powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor with 3GB RAM on board. Alongside the Galaxy C7 Pro, the C5 Pro smartphone is all set to be announced sometime in December.
You might also like to check out:
- The Jet Black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Variant With 128GB Storage Gone Live
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) With 16MP Front / Rear Cameras Gets Bluetooth Certification
- Next-Generation Galaxy S8 2017 To Come With AI Digital Assistant
- Is This What Samsung’s Foldable Phone Look Like [Design]