The newly spotted Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is of course, a device that is already fairly well-known as it was originally announced back in January by Samsung and is one of two Galaxy C Pro series to be announced so far in 2017. With the other being the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, although this was only formally introduced at the start of March. The Galaxy C7 Pro has now been found passing through the FCC, which likely indicates that a US release is nearing. Here are the details to confirm yourself.
The device that has now made its way through the FCC comes with the model number SM-C701F, a variant of the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro – which originally came with the model number SM-C701. The official Galaxy C7 Pro announcement however, was simply to confirm the arrival of the C7 Pro for China. Since then, it has been expected that the Galaxy C7 Pro would be available in other select markets in due course and today, the device has been found being lodged with the FCC, meaning that likely the US is one of those markets to get.
According to the FCC filing, there are unfortunately no firm details available on price info or even the hardware specifications. Although, it does stand to reason that the US version will not be significantly different from the originally announced version which comes equipped with a 5.7-inch 1920-by-1080 pixel resolution display. Inside, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes loaded with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and is powered by a Snapdragon 626 SoC.
Rear camera of the Galaxy C7 Pro is 16-megapixel sensor and also having the same 16MP as selfie shooter on its front. Additional features worth niting, the Galaxy C7 Pro was confirmed as becoming available in a number of color options; Arctic Blue, Rose Gold and Maple Leaf Gold. While the pricing information at launch in China was given a tag of 2,800 Yuan, which approximately translates to just over $400. Unlikely to be the exact price if and when the Galaxy C7 Pro does launch in the US, it’s probably fair to assume it will be priced somewhere around that rumored figure with salt.
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
Don’t Miss To Read:
- Samsung Bixby: A New Virtual Assistant To Interact With Your Phone Announced [Details]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 / Galaxy S8+ Price Leaked Ahead Of Release
- Download Windows 10 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Untethered iOS 10.2 Jailbreak For Yalu102 Coming? Facts