Samsung‘s Galaxy C7 Pro is now official as has also been listed on the company’s Chinese website. Newly announced Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010) smartphone would be the successor to the Galaxy C7 in China. As it comes with the “Galaxy C series” branding with the smartphone carrying some of the best mid-range specifications.
It has the same unibody metal design that packs a 3300mAh built-in battery with support for Fast Charging. Other hardware key features includes a 5.7-inch full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display, runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung’s own UI on top.
On the photography front, the smartphone sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and the same sensor you will find on its front-facing camera setup. Furthermore, the Galaxy C7 Pro has a fingerprint scanner on the Home button, similar to its predecessor C7. Under-the-hood, the Pro variant is powered by a slightly faster Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm SoC.
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Price & Release Date
The new smartphone comes in Gold, Rose Gold, and Blue colors. Priced at 2799 Yuan (US$405 / Rs. 27630 approximately). The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will be available for pre-order in China very soon.
You might also like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace With 4G VoLTE Support Launched At Rs. 8490
- Vivo V5 Plus Specs Revealed Ahead Of India Launch, Available To Pre-Order
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Gets Up To Rs. 3000 Price Cut In India, Now Starts At Rs 14999