Alongside Galaxy C5, Samsung also announced the Galaxy C7 in the new 2016 “C Series” in China. It comes with a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display and is just 6.8mm thick and full metal-clad smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Details
This is the new smartphone from the South Korean electronics, which comes with a 5.7″ full HD screen, powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm SoC and runs on Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1 out-of-the-box with Samsung’s own UI skin on top. Similar to the Galaxy C5, the Galaxy C7 also has hybrid Dual SIM card slots, one of which can also be used as an expandable microSD card when required.
Rest of the Galaxy C7 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 156.6×77.2×6.8mm; Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
It comes in Gold, Pink Gold, Silver and Grey colors. No word on Galaxy C7 availability date has given yet, but the pricing revealed. The Galaxy C7 with 32GB storage costs you 2599 Yuan ($396 / Rs 26,575 in India). For 64GB Galaxy C7, it will set you back at 2799 Yuan (US$ 427 or INR 28,630).