Just like its predecessors, the Galaxy Note 8 is no secret, though. Samsung’s upcoming 6.3-inch display featuring Galaxy Note 8 inches closer to release with each passing day. Here are the details on what we say earlier this week of the renders of the Note 8.0 created from alleged CAD designs.
Everything reports suggest Samsung wanted to integrate the Galaxy Note 8’s fingerprint scanner into the display as we’re expecting the same on the edgeless iPhone 8. Just a day before we are writing something about the new version of Samsung’s phablet series. Exclusively revealing the Galaxy Note 8 in 3D CAD drawing that confirms the phone’s ugly rear design. Coming to the current day, now, a new leak from Asia offers us a list of specs that sound very plausible for the upcoming flagship handset.
- Galaxy Note 7 FE ‘Fandom Edition’ Release Date Tipped In New Report
- Galaxy Note 8 Scores Vs iPhone 7 Plus In Leaked Benchmarks [No Real-World]
Citing Korean media, Weibo leaker Ice Universe says the Galaxy Note 8 will have a bigger Super AMOLED screen than the Note 7 with 2K resolution and an 18.5:9 aspect ratio, Exynos 8895 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processors, 6GB of RAM, a dual 12-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, and a 3,300mAh battery (non-removable). Hints at the phone that will feature DeX support, an enhanced S Pen stylus, and will be available in three color variants including black, blue, and gold.
Given the fact that Galaxy Note 8 will be an even larger version of the Galaxy S8+, these alleged specs make plenty of noise. The phone which we are taking care of should have the same design as the Galaxy S8, complete with a large Infinity Display. Furthermore, Samsung can only use Qualcomm’s SD 835 chip or its own kind of chipset ‘Exynos 8895’ for a flaghsip handset.
When it comes to RAM memory, Samsung already made available of 6GB versions of the Galaxy Note 7 and S8 for Asian markets, so that’s not impossible now. The dual lens camera on the back will likely come with OIS technology, regardless of how many megapixels each sensor will get. Finally, that 3300mAh capacity unit does make sense, as Samsung continues to focus on battery safety rather than over-stuffing the phone, as it did with the in-famous Note 7.
The leaker who has shared the headlines also posted an alleged Galaxy Note 8 image, which you can see above. Release date and pricing information hasn’t been outed as yet. But most recent rumors suggest that phone will be unveiled on August 26th in New York City, though, Samsung however hasn’t announced an Unpacked event either. Stay tuned for more!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 10.3.3 Beta 5 Download Released For iPhone And iPad [Update: macOS 10.12.6 Beta 5 Too]
- Honor 9 Official With 20MP and 12MP rear Cameras, Now Starting Global rollout
- How To Downgrade iOS 11 Beta To iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.3 [Tutorial]
- Download Remote Play For PS4 On iOS iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11 Beta 2 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]