You can now download iOS 10.3 public beta 3 seeds as Apple has made it live and available to all users registered in Apple Beta Software Program.
This release follows the rollout of developer iOS 10.3 beta 3, as is Apple’s way of ensuring that more-case scenarios – beyond the scope of developers – are explored, generating feedback to the relevant engineering teams, who can then apply some fixes.
iOS 10.3 Public Beta 3
One relatively important and very interesting aspect of iOS 10.3 beta 3 is the integration of the App Compatibility section, which can be found by navigating to Settings > General > About > Applications > App Compatibility. Basically, it lets users know which installed apps are yet to be updated with a 64-bit binary. Apple is naming and shaming apps are part of a bigger roadmap which will essentially see those apps fail to function and lead in future versions of iOS.
Few other additions that already know about from previous initial betas, this latest seed brings with it features, is bug fix release which looks to build on what has already been introduced in order to get iOS 10.3 ready for prime time global public rollout.
Those individuals already have iOS 10.3 public beta 2 installed on your device, or are running Apple’s beta configuration profile, can head on over to the Software Update mechanism right now through the Settings app (Settings > General > Software Update) and grab public beta 3 of iOS 10.3 as an OTA update. For those new to public betas, register yourself in the Apple Beta Software Program at beta.apple.com.
You might also like to check out:
- iOS 10.3 Beta 3 Changes And New Features: App Compatibility And More
- Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 10, 10.2.1, 10.3 Beta Links & Install On iPhone 7, 6s, 6, Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- WhatsApp / WhatsPad++ On iPad And iOS 10 Without Jailbreak, Here’s How To Install It
- Apple Reportedly Acquires An AI-Based Face Recognition Startup