You can now download iOS 10.3.3 final version IPSW links for compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch hardware, as Apple has officially rolling out the latest software update over-the-air. Everything is detailed here, alongside the direct links to get your hands on the relevant file for your individual device.
It’s time to grab what the full and final version of iOS 10.3.3 brings, which absolutely includes compatibility with a number of Apple’s devices, as well as there’s an introduction of a number of internal improvements to possibly streamline the experience on that hardware. The final release also instantly brings to an end the beta period which has put around pre-release seeds of iOS 10.3.3 into the hands of both developers and public testers registered on Apple Developer Program and members of Apple Beta Software Program.
The set of iOS 10.3.3 launched beta period allowed testers to interact with the changes made by Apple and today, after several pre-release builds, has landed. Those changes weren’t exact huge, with Apple introducing no real outward-facing improvements with iOS 10.3.3. As you might expect, a set of release notes were issued with the iOS 10.3.3 betas as with iOS 10.3.2, suggesting that Apple’s engineers were focusing efforts on similar areas.
Owners of iPad Pro should be the biggest winners with the release of iOS 10.3.3. Those holding the device can expect to benefit from a number of stunning new coast wallpapers which instantly breathes new life into the amazing display of the iPad Pro. Although when a long beta testing period where iOS 10.3.3 is concerned. It also means that with iOS 10.3.3 now out in the hands of the public, developers and testers can now go back to testing iOS 11 betas seeds.
Those interested in iOS 10.3.3 can instantly head into Settings > General > Software Update and grab the iOS 10.3.3 update as (OTA) download right now.
And who prefer a fresh installation using iTunes can grab the IPSW file for the relevant device from the links below.
iOS 10.3.3 Download IPSW Direct Links:
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 (Cellular)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (6th-generation)
All the best!
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 2 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]