You can now download iOS 11.1.1 IPSW links and OTA update with various bug fixes for iPhone and iPad users.
Apple has today released iOS 11.1.1, the sixth official update to iOS 11 mobile operating system. It also comes as an interim bug fixing release whilst iOS 11.2 goes through the pre-release process with registered developers and public testers. Details about the release we have here as well as how to go about getting it installed onto a compatible device.
Device owners worldwide have been experiencing the slightly annoying bug in the keyboard, autocorrection issue with the letter “i” will be absolutely delighted to see that sega come to an end with the new version release of iOS 11.1.1. We should see no more miscellaneous exclamation marks and random boxes dotting around social media when sent from an iOS device.
iOS 11.1.1 comes a week and a half after Apple released iOS 11.1 final, which introduced new emoji and included several important bug fixes. It could have been extremely easy for Apple to get iOS 11.1 and iPhone X out into the public domain. First released an iPhone X-exclusive iOS 11.2 beta 2 to developers, followed by an iOS 11.2 beta 2 for all other devices.
With the release of iOS 11.1.1 for the wider community makes it clear that the company’s attention is still laser-focused on improving the platform and getting it a perfect for all owners. Apple’s iOS 11.1.1 update can be downloaded right now on all compatible devices, including the wonderful new iPhone X, by launching the native Settings app and navigating to at General > Software Update.
Alternatively, yes we have another method for those prefer a fresh installation using iTunes through an IPSW file. You can grab the correct file for your device from the links below:
iOS 11.1.1 Download IPSW Direct Links:
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
- iPhone X
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 11, 11.1.1, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.1 / 11.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]