Apple has released for download iOS 11.3 IPSW links and OTA update of final version with immediate effect to all compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Here are the details.
You are now able to grab the latest and final iOS 11.3 firmware files, which has been issued by Apple just after rolling out to the new iPad 6. The company has been issuing iOS 11.3 pre-release seeds to registered developers and public testers for quite some time now in the hope of getting the software up to the relevant standard for a global public release.
Just a day before, Apple dropped iOS 11.3 final for the sixth-generation iPad. And today, it’s time for all other compatible 64-bit devices to download and install iOS 11.3 over-the-air, or grab the links manually and make a fresh iTunes install from below.
As always, Apple’s release roadmap has been realized thanks in no small part to the developers and testers who timelessly put the work in to give feedback. Like all releases of iOS, both minor and major, iOS 11.3 contains a number of bug fixes, under-the-hood improvements and security patches which makes the platform a lot more evident and streamlined, safe to use.
However, according to the company’s original Newsroom release on the topic, iOS 11.3 is a lot more about the feature-genetics and improvements rather than the incremental refinements. It;’s those additions and functionality which will convince a large percentage of iPhone and iPad owners to go forward through the installation process with immediate effect.
In terms of features, those installing iOS 11.3 can expect an improved augmented reality experience in third-party apps thanks to improvements to ARKit taking the framework to version 1.5. Not everything has changed, but Apple has improved how Health information is handled on the device as well as making large changes to the native Messages experience.
The additional Animoji chatacters has also been added for iPhone X users, specifically. A new Business Chat feature now lets you consumer talk directly to businesses. There’s still the much-anticipated Battery Health feature which lets users with devices having degraded batteries manually adjust CPU speed to control battery vs performance situation.
If you ready to download iOS 11.3, then you can head right on over to the Software Update mechanism, followed by (Settings > General > Software Update) on your iPhone or iPad to get the OTA update right there. Alternatively, those prefer to do it via iTunes, you can grab the relevant IPSW file for your specific device from the links below.
iOS 11.3 Final Download IPSW Direct Links:
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation | 2nd generation)
- iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
- iPhone X
Update: You can check out full official iOS 11.3 changelog and release notes here: Check iOS 11.3 Final Release Notes, Features, Changelog All In One Place Here.
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.4.0 Patch Notes For English USA Market On Android, iOS Released
- iOS 11.4 Beta Download To Bring ClassKit Framework To iPhone And iPad, Apple Confirms
- PUBG Mobile Tips And Tricks For Android And iOS The Game Doesn’t Tell
- PUBG Mobile Mod APK Download For Android Now Available, Here’s What You Need To Know
- PUBG Mobile Bots: Here’s How To Spot And Remove Them [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.3 On Your iPhone X or iPad 6 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch Series 4 Will Have All-New Design, 15% More Screen, Longer Battery Life
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]