Not yet received iOS 9.3.5 OTA update? Apple has made available to download iOS 9.3.5 IPSW links for supported iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. You can choose the direct download option and manually install iOS 9.3.5 firmware file on your devices via iTunes restore. This release comes almost three weeks after the company released iOS 9.3.4 to public, which was an iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak killer, with iOS 10 only a matter of weeks away from public release.
The release of iOS 9.3.4 was actually thought that would be the last version of the firmware in the iOS 9 series, which considering it was solely issued to patch the iOS 9.3.3-9.2 jailbreak exploit released by the Chinese-based Pangu team.
Given the fact that we can only assume that Apple’s engineers have been made aware of areas of the system that can be improved and stabilized in favor of the incoming iOS 10 platform. There’s was really no publicly revealing developments in the jailbreak community since the release of iOS 9.3.4. The latest to have only a slew of system-wide bug fixes and stability improvements that should hopefully provide a more unique user experience.
In addition to the standard it’s also being reported that iOS 9.3.5 update fixes a number of critical security vulnerabilities in the platform. With that said, the release patches three serious issues that were present in iOS 9.3.4 and below. All of which found and believed to have been exploited by NSO Group to spy on device owners by reading text messages, as well as tracking incoming and outgoing calls.
If you’re currently running your device on an earlier version of iOS, such as iOS 9.3.4 or iOS 9.3.3, and don’t care about having access to a publicly available jailbreak, it is very much recommended to upgrade as soon as possible to the latest version of iOS, which is iOS 9.3.5. Download links are ready to grab, which is more than likely that it’s a critical installation for anyone sitting on earlier version of Apple’s mobile operating system.
The latest iOS 9.3.5 release, is available to download right away on all compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices as an over-the-air update via the Software Update (Settings > General > Software Update) mechanism built into iOS.
Alternatively, as mentioned above can also be downloaded and installed via iTunes. You can get IPSW-restorable iOS 9.3.5 files from the links below.
iOS 9.3.5 download IPSW links:
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation China)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch (5th-generation)
- iPod touch (6th-generation)
You might also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 / iOS 9.3.4 For iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2, More With Pangu On iPhone And iPad [Updated]
- Downgrade iOS 9.3.4 To iOS 9.3.3 And Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak Gets A Video Demo Showing Cydia Running On An iPhone