Apple has made available for download iOS 10 beta 7 and public beta 6 to developers and testers compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Here are all the feature additions and changes as well as improvements hat are part of this new release.
Apple released both iOS 10 beta 7 and iOS 10 public beta 6 just 5 days after seeding developer beta 6 / public beta 5. In a surprise move, it’s possible that these releases could be the GM (Golden master) seed that will be outed alongside the announcement of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus next month, coincide with the dedicated September-bound launch event.
What’s new, especially considering the super-quick turnaround? Given the recent iOS 10 beta releases, we can’t expect huge changes this time around. This is Apple. after all. It doesn’t immediately look to contain anything that the user instantly interact with and try, as Apple hurdles towards next mont’s iPhone 7 release, iOS 10 needs to be more polished at a similar pace in order to be ready for rollout.
The first and the biggest change, as one would expect from the beta releases, is bug fixes. The whole other parts and stuff in the first place in testing purposes! Apple’s official change log also covers the following:
• Voicemail transcription (beta) is available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone SE with Siri language set to English (United States or Canada).
• People syncing is not enabled via iCloud Photo Library in iOS 10.
• WebGeolocation now requires a secure (HTTPS) website to work on both iOS and macOS to prevent malicious use of location data.
• Swift Playgrounds is included with iOS 10 beta 7. Swift Playgrounds beta 7 contains Learn to Code Part 1 and Learn to Code Part 2.
Apple has focused its attention on integrating a heap of new features in iOS 10 as a whole is, of course, in places that really matter, such as an overhaul of the Messages experience and a new Maps application that has been rethought and optimized all over. There’s a redesigned News and Apple Music app experience baked directly into iOS 10.
As always, the latest pre-release builds are available to download using over-the-air (OTA) update solution. For those who already have a beta seed of iOS 10 installed on a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, simply head to Settings > General > Software Update to force the upgrade to the device. Anyone who really want to try out iOS 10 for the first time can grab the download either from developer.apple.com or beta.apple.com.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 10 Beta 7 & Install On iPhone 6s, 6, Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 10 Public Beta: How To Download And Install The Right Way
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2, More With Pangu On iPhone And iPad [Updated]