Apple has just released iOS 10.3.3 beta 6 as well as macOS 10.12.6 to registered developers and testers of Apple Beta Software Program.
Today’s beta 6 release of both iOS 10.3.3 and macOS 10.12.6 are now available to download, which comes only a week after the previous beta 5 seed and ready for both development and testing purposes.
With this new release, we are having as six beta builds for minor updates like iOS 10.3.3 and macOS 10.12.6 – a kind of strange and unheard of from Apple given these many builds are usually for major update which are released annually only once a year.
It seems, the company has discovered a major showstopper bug that needs to be fixed before the firmware can be pushed to millions of consumers worldwide. With a configuration profile installed for iOS 10.x betas can grab the update from Settings > General > Software Update section on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
While Mac users can do same by launching Mac App Store and grabbing the update from under the Updates tab. Those new to Apple developer beta will need to first head over to developer.apple.com to get started.
About the features and changes in iOS 10.3.3 or macOS 10.12.6 in general, it goes nothing worthy enough pointing or worth talking about as both of these are nothing more than minor updates bringing in under-the-hood performance improvement, security patches, and bug fixes to improve the overall experience of the platforms.
Also like to check out:
- iOS 11 Beta 3 Download Expected Release Date
- How To Downgrade iOS 11 Beta To iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.3 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 11 Beta 2 15A5304j Update 1 IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Released
- Download iOS 11 Beta 2 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]