The Kodi team has made Kodi 17.4 download available now, and find key bugs fixed in this version of Kodi. Update your previous version 17.3 to Kodi 17.4 final right away. Here are the details.
The Kodi 17.4 fixes, changes and improvements adds new Kodi add-on packages, and the multimedia center software brings with it several performance improvements, too.
Even though the development team from the Kodi Foundation has far moved on to Kodi 18 (Leia), you can now access the Kodi 17.4. Downloadable version gets rid off bugs found in the last version of Kodi 17.3. And updates the backend dependence used within media center.
Kodi boxes are the most popular ones the world is looking forward. It is important to remember that Kodi itself is perfectly legal and on top of that is a damn fine way of organizing and playing back all kinds of media. No matter where it happens to come from. With that said, it’s always great news to hear that the Kodi folks have been hard at work on a new release.
Today.s Kodi 17.4’s release to the public comes after having multiple nightly and a single release candidate build (RC1). Although the work continues on bug fixes for existing releases like Krypton regardless. For Kodi users, this new release brings with it a bunch of fixes that may just squash any bugs you were experiencing before today. It’s very much recommended updating ASAP, as always.
Kodi 17.4: Bug Fixes & Add-Ons
Fixes done in this release:
- Potentially fix crashing on Windows due to an issue in Python
- Potentially fix crashing on Windows when enabling zeroconf
- Fix sporadic crash on Windows when installing or updating add-ons
- Fix issue for users with reverse proxies attempting to forward websockets.
- Fix possible issue if Linux distro uses system ffmpeg and cause black screen with 10-bit H.265
- Properly throttle scraping music information online to prevent overloading the provider
- Fix native keyboard on iOS 11
- Fix potential crash on Android O loading App icons
- Fix non showing Kodi banner on Android O
- Fix potential crash on Android with certain keymaps
- Fix wrong detection of VP6 and VP8 videocodec on Android
- Update FFmpeg to 3.1.9
- Set hard requirement to use FFmpeg 3.1.x only
- Fix for Hangup when viewing recording and pressing next/previous
- Fix merged scraped album type and label correctly with that derived from tags from music files
- Fix possible crash on Linux when using ALSA
- Save skin settings immediately after they have changed instead of only on shutdown
While some of the add-ons such as Exodus and Covenant may have provide pirated content, are also useful legal add-ons too. The Kodi software is totally legit. Do a happy installation of Kodi v17.4 right now.
Kodi 17.4 version can be downloaded for all supported platforms from kodi.tv/download.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Kodi 17.4 APK Final For Android, iOS, Windows And Other Supported Devices
- New In iOS 11 Beta 7: Release Notes, Changes, Features
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 6 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Android 8.0 Oreo Final OTA Update, Factory Images For Pixel And Nexus Devices
- Download iOS 11 Beta 7 IPSW & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- How To Install Kodi 18 Leia IPA For iOS On iPhone Without Jailbreak