Apple’s new iOS 11.1 beta 3 changes, release notes and changelog details are listed. Here’s everything you need to know about the what’s changed in the third pre-release of iOS 11.1.
On 16th October, Apple released iOS 11.1 beta 3 to developers and public testers registered on both Apple Developer and Beta Software Program for download and test it as well.
When compared to the beta 2 seed, today’s iOS 11.1 beta 3 build released only one week ago from today. While the previous iOS 11.1 beta 2 added hundreds of new and redesigned emojis to iOS, along with bringing back the much-beloved 3D Touch App Switcher gesture for multitasking on compatible 64-bit devices.
If Apple’s release notes issued today are anything to go by, iOS 11.1 beta 3 appears to be a bug fix release with some under-the-hood improvements to make the entire experience is smarter than before on all iPhones and iPads. Comparing the release notes issued alongside beta 2, and beta 3 by Apple confirms the same.
Currently, who are in the process of testing iOS 11.1 beta 3 can find themselves in a place to see if there’s any user-facing change or feature that is new and worthy of reporting on. So far, it doesn’t look like iOS 11.1 beta 3 brings anything new to the table when compared to the beta 2 build released only seven days ago.
You can have a look at Apple’s official release notes for iOS 11.1 beta 3 below.
If we spot anything new in iOS 11.1 beta 3, or you do the same, don’t forget to share in the comments below.
Next to check out:
- Download: iOS 11.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links Released For Developers And Public Testers
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.49.3 For iOS, 0.79.3 APK For Android Available Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download TuTuApp Helper iOS 11 iPhone and iPad Now Easily