Games are what makes you more addictive these days and that too playing on Sony’s PS4 using its controller, connected to your Windows or OS X makes sense. There are a huge list of best PlayStation 4 titles available to purchase and what makes unfamiliar is that its getting a new remote play update very soon. That’s what we are here going to give you a brief about.
The PlayStation team given the fact that that their beta program for PlayStation 4’s next major system software update, version 3.50, kicks off today. Codenamed MUSASHI, and if you signed up for the beta and are selected, keep an eye on your email for instructions on downloading it.
The new update 3.50 for PS4 console will enable you to remotely play games on a PC or Mac machines, the future which is a part of the update, rolling out in beta. Remote Play allows PlayStation 4 owners to stream their gameplay to select devices over their home network.
Regardless of bringing PS4 Remote Play to Windows and OS X Mac systems, this new feature won’t be available to test in beta, but you can look forward to it very soon. With this update, PlayStation 4 gamers will be able to live stream directly to Dailymotion on PS4, as well as also getting support in achieving live broadcasts, like dscovered on other streaming services.
Key features in the PlayStation 4 3.50 update includes an array of recreated social features, such as, have the ability to appear offline to your friends, get notified when other members list sign on your network, schedule a gaming session and more. In addition, the new PS4 update also be benefited with the likes of Activity Feed, What’s New Broadcast Info Tile, Live Detail and Live from PlayStation.
New Social Features
- Friend Online Notification – Want to know the moment your friends come online? With this update, you can, as we’ve added an option to be notified when members of your friends list sign on the network.
- Appear Offline – Sometimes you want to play a game or watch a movie without being bothered by friends. Now it’s easier to go incognito as we’ve added the option to appear offline. You can designate if you would like to appear offline when you log-in or at any time from your Profile or the Quick Menu.
- User Scheduled Event – Time for a play date! We’ve added the ability to schedule a future gameplay session with your friends on the system. When your event starts, users who registered for the event will automatically be added to a party so you can start playing right away.
- Play Together – This features allows all members of a Party to see what each person is playing so that you can easily join a friend’s game, or start a new game together.
Details on MUSASHI, including additional key features and its release date although mentioned. Sony says that the software upgrade for PlayStation 4 will be notified through email and how to install instructions alongside the download link as well.
You may also like to check out:
- Sony Reportedly Unlocks PlayStation 4’s 7th CPU Processing Core For Developers
- PlayStation 4 Hacked To Run Linux And Pokemon [Video]
- You Can Now Play PS3 Games On Samsung Smart TVs Without PlayStation 4 Console Required