RIP! Apple inevitably closed iOS 10.3.3 and iOS 11.0 signing window, meaning you can no longer upgrade or downgrade to the aforementioned firmware versions.
What to do now? This has come after the company released iOS 11.0.2 earlier this week a couple of days back after releasing iOS 11.0.1 as a bug fix update last week.
Important to note: While iOS 10.3.3 signing window is closed by Apple for 64-bit devices, for 32-bit devices it is still being signed and the company will continue to do so given that 32-bit devices can no longer upgrade to iOS 11 with the latest firmware only compatible with 64-bit apps and devices.
For jailbreak, well nothing much as there has been no jailbreak available for both iOS 10.3.3 or iOS 11.0. With last public jailbreak being Yalu102 for iOS 10.2 devices.
No way you can downgrade from iOS 11.0.2 to iOS 11.0 or iOS 10.2, or even 10.3.3. There has been demoes of jailbreak being achieved on both iOS 11.0 and iOS 10.3.3, still has been said no words whether or not they will ever see light of the day for general consumers.
As of now, Apple is currently testing iOS 11.1 betas with both developers and public testers. It is expected to launch next month with the availability of iPhone X flagship. Apple’s 2017 flagship smartphone will be available to pre-order this coming October 27, with deliveries getting in the hands of consumers on November 3rd.
We will definitely keep you updated not only on the iOS jailbreak scene, but also on the new iOS releases as Apple makes them available. Stay tuned for more!
Like it? Check this out:
- Download MovieHD IPA On iOS 11 [No Jailbreak Required]
- iOS 11.0.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 11.0.2 IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.2 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download TuTuApp Helper iOS 11 IPA [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.2, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]