As promised by Samsung to customers who pre-order the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will receive their phones one week earlier. Otherwise, the ordered phones should hit global markets on April 28, if nothing bad happens.
There’s another big advantage you get by pre-ordering either of the two phones, as Samsung has plenty of promotional offers running until April 20 or even after the date. What are they? Just about every customers who pre-orders one of the latest flagships will indeed get a free Samsung Gear VR with Controller, not everyone will be getting the new deal from Sprint.
If you only pre-order the Sprint Galaxy S8 or S8+ via Samsung’s online store, will be able to be getting a $100 reward eCertificate on top of the free VR headset. No, other carrier-branded models doesn’t include this concern, though it looks like it’s something between Sprint and Samsung.
Most important to note is that if you pre-order the Galaxy S8 or S8+ by 12:00 pm EDT on April 17, you will get your phone no later than April 20. Assuming the $100 reward eCertificate will be offered for free until that day as well, but we can’t be sure at the moment.
Also like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-Orders Sees Strong Demand In The US, Black Galaxy S8+ Is On Top Of The List
- Galaxy S8 Vs iPhone 7 Plus Real-World Speed Test, Benchmarks Comparison And More
- Unlocked Galaxy S8/S8+ On Best Buy To Be Available From May
- Galaxy S8 Facial Unlocking Feature Can Be Bypassed With A Photo, Here’s How [Video]
- Buyers Of Galaxy S8 And S8+ To Get A 3-Month Unconditional Refund Policy Now