Know about Tidal. This is the first music service with high fidelity sound quality, HD music videos and curated editorial, which are crafted by music enthusiasts. Has now gets updated support for CarPlay and iPhone X smartphone.
Streaming music service ‘Tidal’ has been updated with a pair of notable features; support for Apple’s CarPlay and iOS X optimization. Utterly, Tidal joins the likes of Apple Music, Pandora, and Spotify in offering a dedicated app for CarPlay. Here are the details you need to know about.
First and foremost. Tidal for iOS is now compatible with CarPlay, the streaming service announced today. Users will be able to stream music directly through their infotainment systems on the over 200 car models that genuinely support Apple CarPlay.
With CarPlay support, Tidal subscribers can now access their full and final music library from the CarPlay display in their car. This makes it pretty easier to take control over the music without having to use your iPhone. How?
Subscribers of Tidal will have access to their favorite songs, albums, and of course, the playlists through the My Collection section. There’s a special version of Tidal’s Explore search will let users find or discover new music and podcasts as well as the most played versions of both.
For that, you have to launch the Tidal app for CarPlay, so that you can easily choose between favorite songs, best albums, and desired playlists under the “My Collection” heading. As mentioned, of the support for Tidal Explore – this offers up recent releases, podcasts, and other popular content by the way. You got it!
Meanwhile, with support for iPhone X, Tidal app is now fully optimized for the device’s new 5.8-inch display and the notch on the top. With Tidal’s predominantly dark interface, we have to say it does look very pretty.
The full changelog for today’s Tidal update:
What’s New in Version 2.3.0
- Support for Apple CarPlay
- Support for iPhone X
- Improvements and bug fixes
This is the second major update for Tidal’s mobile app in as many months after it gained Sonos control a few weeks ago. Though there’s no word if and when Tidal will support Android Auto, CarPlay support is available for iPhone SE and newer devices today.
You can now download Tidal for free on the iOS App Store. If you’re one of those Tidal users, installed and experienced the real music entertainment, please let us know.
- Potential iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.2 Jailbreak Update: Ian Beer To Release tfp0 Exploit Soon
- iOS 12.0 Wish List Imagines What Top Requested User Features Might Look Like
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Specs Sheet Leaked Online
- iOS 11.2 Changelog And Release Notes: All New Changes Of Final Version In One Place
- Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download: Google Maps App Gets Updated For iPhone X After All
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]