Xiaomi has confirmed its flagship Mi 6 release date scheduled on April 19th, and today it also given the information on its specifications and others such as incorporates with a dual rear camera system, coming with refreshed curved screen and bringing in the 6GB RAM on-board.
Previous rumors had their speculations on the smartphone, as it will only be available in 4GB RAM + 64GB of storage and 6 gigs of memory and 128GB of internal space. In two, the Xiaomi Mi6 was expected, also there is still another larger display variant of the Mi 6. Dubbed the Mi 6 Plus with QHD screen and bigger battery package.
New renders and live images have surfaced today revealing the lack of 3.5mm headphone audio jack, loudspeaker on the bottom, fingerprint sensor moved to the front, dual cameras on the back and also gives us a glimpse of an infrared sensor of the top.
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD pressure-sensitive display, 600 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 8MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Pricing info for the Mi 6 is said to start at 2199 yuan (US$ 318 / Rs. 20,525 approx.) for the standard 4 gigs RAM + 64GB storage variant and go up to 3,699 yuan (US$ 535 / Rs. 34,535 approx.) for the 6GB RAM + 256GB storage model. Stay tuned for more!