Both the Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL / ZC520TL) smartphones take the series to the mid-range segment in India. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest.
Taking a cue from Gionee’s Marathon, Asus has launched ZenFone Max models at the start of this year, focusing on delivering the maximum possible battery life without making too many compromises. A few months later, we have witnessed the review of a refreshed model, simply called the ZenFone Max (2016), which authentically added a bit more processing power while maintaining the longer-lasting battery life. In result, today we have received the best quality of ASUS ZenFone 3 Max range.
Features and Specifications
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) comes with a 5/.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution screen and with 75% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor of 64-bit and paired with Mali-t720 GPU. Coupled with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM, includes 32GB of internal storage and supports expansion with a microSD card.
The smartphone that we are talking about above runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box on top of Zen UI 3.0. It has a hybrid dual SIM card slot, where you can place two SIM cards or on the secondary slot use another SD card. On the photography front, the ZenFone Max 3 sports a 13MP rear-facing camera sensor with LED flash and 5P Largan lens. For selfies, it is fully packed with a 5MP front camera.
Connectivity options add support for 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and packs a 4100mAh non-removable battery unit with reverse charging to charge other devices. What is missed here is that it is equipped with a fingerprint scanner as well.
About ASUS ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Specs
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display, 450nits brightness
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree field of view
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, ICEpower enhanced speaker
- Dimensions: 151.4×76.24×8.3mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh (non-removable) battery
Color options: Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver, Sand Gold for both the ZC520TL and ZC553KL models available.
Price & Release Date
The Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ZC520TL) goes on sale on major online and offline retailers across India (Flipkart) at Rs. 12,999. The high-end ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) is priced at Rs. 17,999 will be available by the end of this month.
Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India said:
We understand the needs of the mobile consumers who are constantly on the move and require access to everything at the tip of their fingers. Through Zenfone 3 Max, we have been able to combine high-end aesthetics, a great photography experience, as well as a battery that ensures that users can enjoy their smartphone experience for longer durations without having to look for a plug point.
You might also like to check out:
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs, And Comparison
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare
- Asus ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Ultra, ZenFone 3 Deluxe And ZenFone 3 Laser Launched In India; Price, Specs And Release Date